LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 6: Week Recap


Good:
  • Drinking a TON more water
  • Walked a BUNCH this week! With Trey in the Baby Bjorn and the BOB (alternated so he didn't get bored, teething has been a bear this week)
  • Have been eating lots and lots of fruit and veggies!
  • Slowly giving up dessert in the evening
  • Used some self-tanner
  • Bought some new clothes that I actually feel semi-cute in! Also picked up some new workout gear
  • Picked up some new make up, not helping with the weight loss but definitely gives me an extra little bounce in my step!
Bad:
  • Still had a couple slip ups with the diet coke
  • Didn't run....
  • Forgot to take my "before" picture... oops (I don't look any different - just tanner) Will do that tonight!
  • Hating my hair and not sure what to do about it.... The color and length are really blah right now
I never realized how boring this blog was going to be. I'm going to start taking pictures on my workouts or something!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea - I am already 30, but am a new Mama and will be following along!! I know the trap of yoga pants and the ponytail all to well! I recently joined a bootcamp class, and in the process of selecting a new hair 'style'!
    I love self tanner - I feel so much better with a tan, real or otherwise!
    Can't wait to see what your next step is!!

    ReplyDelete