LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

100 Days

100 days until my birthday

102 days until my 5th wedding anniversary

115 days until Trey's first birthday


And I'm determined not to hide from the camera for any of these events.

I've let myself go to say the least. I've easily become the mom that wears yoga pants and sweats with her hair in a ponytail. Too easily.

I'm too comfortable.

It's time for a 180 and that's what this new little blog will be all about. It's just for my personal record and to keep myself accountable but you can follow along if you like. And if not, that's ok too!

I'll still be posting about Trey, cake pops, shopping & fun over at Beach Bum and Baby.

But here on 100 Days to 30 I'll be working out, eating healthy, and overall just working on a total "mom" transformation.

Because it's time. I need to do this for me.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea. I'll be rooting for you and following along - in a way that only I could say it - you go girl, yo!

    ReplyDelete